Monday, July 20, 2009

#5

I have decided that this will be my sanctuary. My public diary to post everything my heart desires. Whenever, wherever, whatever I feel shall be logged here. I type faster than I write you see. I doubt many will read this so I take comfort in the privacy created by the vastness of the inter-web. Who in their right mind would surf in the waters of my thoughts?

I am currently re-reading a novel. The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera. A fascinating book. Difficult to imagine. I cannot relate much to any character circumstance but Kundera's writing is sufficient enough to allow me to feel their passions as if they were my own. I would recommend this book to anyone who can cherish a tragic, yet twisting plot.

I am also currently re-reading the Harry Potter series. Not quite as unusual as Kundera, but Rowling is quite the story weaver.

After Thursday, I will be buying my ticket to distant lands of pleasure and plenty where I reunite with my missing part.

No comments:

Post a Comment