Saturday, November 28, 2009

#15


So recently I've learned that I am impatient. I have no tolerance for ignorance and I have no reason to deal with stupidity. I don't deny that I have made some decisions in my life that aren't the most educated choices but ultimately they effect no one but me. I have spent the last few days with family members who speak their opinion too often and have no regard for others. Their voices full of contempt for things that they do not understand. I respect that they have choices but to disregard the opinions of others and look down upon them makes it difficult for me to respect anything they say. There is a wide spectrum to observe and they are obtuse in their sight. My facade can only go on for so long.

I started my application to the Art Institute International of Kansas City Culinary program. It seems a bit different from applying to a university. I hope it turns out well.

I realized in these past few days that though I have only resided in Lawrence a short while, it has become my home. Everything I love is there and no where else can quite compare. My friends are my family and the house on 26th is my home.

I wish life were easier. The dynamics of living prove to be too much for me sometimes.

Song of the moment: The Honey, the Power, the Light- Golden Shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment